Wednesday, December 11, 2013

2nd pair of Thurlows finished

It took a while but finally I'm done.

I really wanted this pattern to be my perfect pair of pants, but sadly I don't like them all that much. Not even after this 2:nd pair that I actually don't have much to complain about. I can't put my finger on what it is... I guess I just don't feel fashionable. They are a little dated in some way, even if they are meant to flirt with the old school, retro pant kind of thing.

Judge for yourselves (and as always AWESOME photography by me... haha).




I do like the single welt pockets though (as opposed to the double welts the pattern suggests). I'm happy with the belt loop X too - I think it adds some casual flare to them.

On a positive note,  one thing I learned is that the BBA (Big Butt Adjustment) was a great way to add booty room for extra junk in da trunk. I blogged about that here.

What's next now? I am actually working on some xmas gifts and since some people MAY be lurking the blog I better not tell just yet. But in regards of the SWAP I have just finished the 2nd garment of my winter plan and hope to finish Hazel Dress shortly. Looking forward to it!

/Alexandra

2 comments:

C'mon and make my day!