Monday, September 29, 2014

Sew for a Change - September Results



This month's challenge was to raise awareness to what we surround ourselves with in our homes and try to change as much as possible for the better.

In this area it was tricky since we had already come a very long way here. There is virtually no bad stuff left (patting myself on the back) but I still went for a big detective hunt and the only thing I needed to change was the cling film department. I recently blogged about making my own Bee's Wraps and now, a couple of days later, I am even more in love with them. They ROCK!! I think I have earned the 10 points despite not having changed a lot. Why should I be punished for already being good, right?

The spending was not too bad either. I love striped simple tops and the ones I have are pretty much worn out so I decided to treat myself to 2 yards of striped fabric for new tops. The only bad thing was that I didn't find anything organic. But still, this was the first month in a long time where I actually come out on the plus - yay!!!

Now - only 2 more star challenges left of this whole year!! Hang in there, people, we are almost there!








No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon and make my day!