Wednesday, November 5, 2014

A couple of sweaters for little people

I have actually been sewing a fair bit lately, even though I haven't posted much about it. It's the trade off between actually spending time sewing Vs. spending time blogging about it :D

Anyhoo... Here is a quick post about 3 sweaters I've made lately for my toddler and her friend. I refuse sewing all the cutsie, girlish, pink frill stuff for as long as it is avoidable. I thing these ones worked out all right.

*
This one was the first one I made in order to practice all the settings on my Janome CoverPro:


*
The next one is a gift for my toddlers friend, and my god son. I made a built in tie out of vintage terry I had around. It is AWESOME if you ask me. I would totally wear it myself if I could:


*
The third one was also made out of vintage scraps that I had left over from my first Wardrobe Basic. I love how it turned out, in particular the back of it (lower picture):



See, it IS possible to get creative with kids clothes too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon and make my day!